Arktis & Mil-Tec Jackets Drop!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Off to the Post Office on Thursday!!!! Price Drops On Remaining Two Jackets!!!!!!!!

Having a wardrobe Clear out - Some Jackets and tops for our more "Rotund" members - I'm 6' 1" and 49" chest, all of these fit fine and some are too big :)

1. Arktis DPM Jacket - This is an older model and has been worn. No rips or tears, all zips work well - liner is pertex I believe size is XL (pit to pit appx 27".. don't really want to part with it but I've just bought a new model :) (Just been looking and there are a few "pen" marks on the inside on the left - nothing major :) )

NOW SOLD!!!!!! £35 !!!!! Bargain Arktis !!!!!!!!!Now Drop To £40 !!!!!!!!!!!!Looking for £45 including pp and 1st Class Postage

2. Mil-Tec Fleece lined camo hoody size 3xl (pit to pit 30" ) - worn around the campfire, no rips/tears good condition

NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! £20!!!!!!! Now Dropped To £25 !!!!!!!!!Looking for £30 including pp and 1st Class Post

3. Helly Henson Fleece Jacket Olive colour (pics make it look lighter than it is) Size XXL (pit to pit 27") Worn once, just too big for me :( Nice thick fleece.

NOW SOLD !!!!!!!Looking for £ 28 including pp and 1st Class Postage

4. Paramo Explorer Pull-On in Forrest Green / Black (Reversable) Size XXL (pit to pit 27") As New with tags still on!! Bought two, but cannot wear both :) rrp £46

Now Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!Looking for £38 including pp and 1st Class Postage

Sorry NO Trades - But will do a deal on two or more items :) Offered over on BB forum as well

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE