Are you Man Enough?

If being 'man enough' means growing a, carefully sculpted, big moustache, wearing some kind of kilt substitute, shooting holes in fuel drums with a minimi 5.56 section weapon and driving very large vehicles whilst gurning at the camera...

...then, no, I'm clearly not.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
And this is why I am sooo glad I don't have satellite TV. :lmao: Spent the passed 4 weeks in the UK and had to endure $hyte just like this, often I had to pause the programme and wonder why I was even watching it. More often than not I would leave my step dad to it and and go to the spare room I was bunking in and read a book instead.

I admit it, I'm not man enough, neither have I enough testosterone to wear a kilt like that, abseil down the side of a tower without underpants, nor sport an abortion of a beardstache like that. Somehow I hope I can live with that inadequacy. :eek:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I admit it, I'm not man enough, neither have I enough testosterone to wear a kilt like that, abseil down the side of a tower without underpants, nor sport an abortion of a beardstache like that. Somehow I hope I can live with that inadequacy. :eek:

Yup... you just hang out with men that do have enough testoterone to wear them Aaron.... :lmao::lmao:

1185918_10151635173708152_1866139947_n.jpg

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
All joking aside I own 2 off these kilts they are a fantastic bit of kit.

I've got one of these as well and in the summer I love it. Very comfy.....nice air flow to keep my bits and bobs cool and non-sweaty and a fantastic talking point and start point for banter :)

The older middle ages women in Waitrose seems to like it too as I wondered through to do a spot of shopping :)

Am I man enough......who knows, but I'm happy in my kilt ;)

Anyway.....all you soft Jessies with your "Betty Swallocks", can kiss my hairy **** lol :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Dammit - someone must have a photo of me in my Ghanaian Warriors Kilt from the 2013 Moot - I cannot see one in my collection....
But - hey! nowt wrong with guys in skirts...in the right environment!
img006.jpg
it was a panto - OK?!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE