For Sale Arcteryx Cargo Hiking Perimeter Softshell Trousers 36/32 £70

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
PERIMETER PANT MEN'S
Made from Cresta™, a midweight nylon/spandex blend, the hardwearing Perimeter Pant is air permeable, quick drying, and has performance stretch. Designed to move on the trail, the articulated patterning and gusseted crotch allow for exceptional freedom of movement on steep grades and shifting terrain. The Regular Fit is streamlined without being tight or binding.

BIG TERRAIN​

Intended for the trail, the Perimeter Pant and other Arc’teryx Traverse products are built to explore the mountains and big terrain on foot. Balancing durability with weight, Traverse products deliver head to toe with footwear, packs and apparel. Everything works together to deliver Arc’teryx freedom of movement, performance and reliability.

TRAIL TO TOWN​

The Perimeter pant’s features and design aspects reflect this commitment to on trail performance. The wide waist belt fits comfortably under a pack without cutting in or bunching up. A zippered thigh pocket securely holds a GPS device or smartphone but lies flat when not in use. Two mesh lined hand pockets and two back pockets hold smaller items. This is a function driven pant with a clean Arc’teryx aesthetic.
Weight: 320 g / 11.3 oz
Intended Use: Hiking / Rock Climbing / Trekking
Model: 10262s-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 6

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
No worries my friend - we all have senior moments (clearly some more than others ;-) although, in your defence I hate listing items and was in so much of a rush to get it over and done with that i initially forgot to put the price in most of the threads. Not that they will sell.....but hopefully all remedied now.

Reactions: oldtimer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE