Arcade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
:yikes: Yikes! Just thought I'd have a quick game of that Ron fella's Jewels game ... it scared the life out of me - had no idea it had sound effects when I played it before!? Phew!

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Kath said:
:yikes: Yikes! Just thought I'd have a quick game of that Ron fella's Jewels game ... it scared the life out of me - had no idea it had sound effects when I played it before!? Phew!
Rest assured that if I knoew how to kill that sound, I would have by now! He he he ...

Dave Farrant

Forager
Apr 16, 2003
Lancashire
I don't quite get the putting game.
But Shooting aliens making Spiderman fly and Target shooting is my thing.

I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD (well the arcade...well the three games i've won so far... okay it's sad but I have a sad life.) :?: :biggthump

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Squidders said:
The putting game is too addictive!!!

tomtom is going daaan :nana:

I dont get it... I am champion of mini golf in the arcade and in the High Scors page.. and yet Squidders has the chimpion status!! im not daaan yet and he is climing the fame!!

HEELLLPPPP

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
tomtom I think it's because we got the same score but mine was more recent. It's brilliant! :nana:

but then again, I am evil and prone to taking pleasure in these ways :naughty:

When I got the score, I was soooo far ahead until the damn clown one with the closing mouth... I hate that clown.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
OI!!! tomtom you got chutzpah :nana: you took my championship when we had equal scores so we'll be having less of that :wink:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
JakeR said:
OI!!! tomtom you got chutzpah :nana: you took my championship when we had equal scores so we'll be having less of that :wink:

hahaha i dont mind when its not happening to me! :eek:): :rolmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Woah, you reminded me! I was gonna forget as im going out in abit...well done squidders.

tomtom, you better enjoy that champion trophy whil it lasts :wink: :roll:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Well Mr errr Tomtom, i think it is. But i must warn you, i'm not very good.

:wink:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I think tomtom has broken my crazy golf spirit... I am a sad husk of a man. Empty, sad, walking around lost with no soul.

You have ruined me tomtom... :nana:

hehehe that golf game is truely the spawn of satan :naughty:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Tomtom, rememeber, we have equal high scores, so watch your back!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE