Arcade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Calling all you gamers!

All your generous donations to BCUK allowed Tony to move BushcraftUK onto a server that was more reliable, and that had more space and greater bandwidth. This has meant that BCUK has plenty of bandwidth left over for some fun stuff ... and what better fun that a set or arcade games!!!!! :eek:): :-D

Check out the arcade here ... or click on the links in the navigation bar at the top of the page.

Enjoy!

Douglas

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2004
Switzerland
Quite good! Thanks! (now I'll waste even more time in front of my computer :eek:): )

Are there any "bushcrafty" games available? Like a tree identification game or something like that. :D

(hmm just remembered the species indentifier in theme park, wonder if it exists as a standalone version?)

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Due to popular demand (you know who you are ... :eek:): ) ... Curveball and PacMan have been installed.

Do remember to get away from the games and read/post in the forum occasionally though!!! :lol: :eek:): :lol:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
New games added (as some of you have already found out :wink: )!

Enjoy!

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
swap 2 adjacent pieces to make a row of 3 or more the same

poof the row diasappears and new ones come down from the top

Tant

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I can see Kath has been occupied for a while...... :nana: :biggthump

Edited: nope, not anymore. :biggthump

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
TheViking said:
I can see Kath has been occupied for a while...... :nana: :biggthump

Edited: nope, not anymore. :biggthump
Congrats to the champ! Trouble with that jewel games is you don't die ... you just keep playing until you nod off or submit your score, whichever comes first! LOL! It's pretty addictive too ... not going to play tonight, gotta get up early tomorrow! :wink:

(After I'd tested each new game last night I had 14 different trophies nearly all of them zero scores! :eek:): I see no one has stolen my competitive jigsaw title yet ...! Who'd want it??? :?:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE