April Northern Scotland meetup?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hey everyone, I've been on bushcraft USA for a year or so(under the same name), the lady and I just booked a trip to Scotland and Ireland for April.

We will land in Glasgow on the 13th of april, and leave for dublin on the 17th. I wanted to see if anyone had a meetup going on then, or wanted to hang out in the woods an afternoon or so?

We will be available the 14th, 15th and 16th.

I thought it'd be neat to see first hand how your side of the world does things in the woods, maybe a bit of fishing or hunting as well.

beezer

Forager
Oct 13, 2014
lockerbie
hello mr mountain man

today i was trying to think of a suitable place for a meet but first we will need to know how you will be planning on traveling around scotland and how far you will be willing to travel for a meet?
hopefully we can organise something for you.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Hi,

Please keep this thread updated as I'd love to meet up with some BCUK folk if you're in the northern bit - travel to weekends a bit tricky as currently working Saturday mornings and sometimes afternoons so local-ish to Moray / Aberdeen preferred but any offers considered.

All the best.

MountainGhost

Feb 10, 2016
United Kingdom
DocG,

We'll be holding regular meets throughout the year, roughly every 2 months. Our next meet in April is planned to be a little further south as a number have been travelling up and it's only far to share the effort of travelling. But certainly they'll be meets up north at some point. A new thread will created for each meet so keep checking back.

We look forward to meeting you.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Great, I'll keep my eyes peeled. If you have time, please drop me a PM as work is a bit manic at present so I'm not checking here as often as I'd like.

All the best with your meet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE