Apology to members expressing interest in my bows

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I have just posted this in an old for sale thread. Just wanted to make sure it was seen by all of our great folk on here.

"Hi Hooker,

Thanks for the interest and the opportunity to apologize to some of the members on here who expressed interest in my bows.

A while back I managed to trap a nerve in my neck which was agony for a good while. It was also a bit of a panic as it put me out of action with my real job (Running my own IT business) It was made worse by my "archers physique" basically my whole right side being twice the size of my left and was always going to lead to back and neck trouble. Did not help that I was also training upto warbow weights before it went ping. No wonder the archers of the past started young.

Add to that my business changing and family life the bows have just taken a back seat. I hope to be making some changes soon that will get me back in the workshop in my free time as I miss it a hell of a lot.

If you or any other members want any guidance in making their own bow I am more than happy to provide step by step guidance.

Oh and welcome to the forum mate. Great place this."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE