Anyone using the Xbowl or Plate??

G

Gripper

I picked up a couple of these last week and so far have found the bowl to be great. They pack nice and flat and work well for both hot and cold food. There is supposed to be a cup coming to which would be interesting...

Here's a link to the bowls;

http://www.summithut.com/products/xbowl/

Mark

G

Gripper

Hi

I have a couple of the Swedish Army cups that fold down pretty small. The X Bowls are made from some sort of silicon and are pretty rigid when in the bowl position then just fold flat when not in use. They are about .6L so pretty good for soup etc...

Mark

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks for the heads-up Gripper

I have a swedish army cup which is pretty good but could do with being about 1 pint :beerchug:

G

Gripper

You're not wrong there Shewie, they are even a bit on the small side for a decent brew...

G

Gripper

Yes very similar to the silicon baking tins but a little more rigid with a very firm base that they also advertise can double as a cutting board.

Mark

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sounds excellent :D

Anyone know where we can get them in the UK ?

I've got a set of the origami plates and mug, and they're pretty good too though.

cheers,
Toddy

G

Gripper

Here in Oz they are made by Sea to Summit, pretty sure they have dealers in the UK...

Mark

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Best I can find is the plate at £14 and the bowl at £9............I think I'll stick with the ones I have just now :rolleyes:
Interesting though. :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE