Anyone near me want a used but useable de-hydrator ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Anyone want one ?
I bought a smaller rectangular one and the old one has just become clutter up the loft. We're having work done up there this Summer, so we're clearing out stuff, and this box has just been brought down.

It's well used, but it's clean, it has only ever been used for fruit and veg, so no issues re meaty residues. Has it's instruction booklet and the silicon liners that I cut to fit the trays to allow me to dry out really wet stuff and not just apple rings or pear slices.

I live in the G71 area, and am happy to pass it along in any reasonable distance. Good way to see if it's the kind of thing you'll actually use without spending any money on a new one :)
Besides, save the planet ! :D

M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah, I'm sorry, but no, I got rid of it after a month when there was no interest.

The loft was so full of 'good things', stuff that we kept 'just in case', that we just had to have a major clear out just to get room to move around.

You might ask if anyone else has one they're not using though. For a while it seemed like every member here was buying them.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE