Anyone looking to practice bushcraft skills for few days in wild?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I've got a ruck suck full of gear to survive in wilderness just looking for people to team up with and have adventure in nature practicing basic survival skills.

Also in to rock climbing, paragliding, power kiting so we can link up all those activities and have a good one.

Please let me know if you are doing any of those activities as I would be happy to join and have fun.

Am in South London looking get out of the city.

Kind regards

Arek

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Well you've just missed a good weekend in Arundel.

Coming up over easter is 4 days of primitive tech, archery, the finer nuances of carving hands into more interesting shapes*, applying plasters, talking b*ll*cks round the campfire and eating far too well. It will be down in Sussex. Look out for firmer anouncements nearer the time.

*OK I admit it, it was me who caught the edge of an axe last time. Can somone else have a turn next time.

Keep your eye out for meets - as bent-stick rightly said the Arundel meet was excellent! Beautiful woods, great compnay and there was plenty of of cobblers spoken round the capfire to - mainly by The Joker :D

I think there is a Kent Meet soon - have a search through the threads.

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE