Anyone know our member Camp. Craft. Colin?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Bit of a strange one this.
I did a swap with camp craft Colin, my Sog jungle canopy for his crusader cooking kit, I posted the knife off to him and slow as the royal mail are, it eventually got there and was signed for on the 22nd.... I on the other hand have received nothing from him, so.. I duly dropped him a pm... No response.. So another one... Again no response.. I checked his posts and he doesn't seem to have posted recently..
Just wondering does anyone actually know him? If so can they let me know if he is ill or away or whatever?
I'm not jumping the gun here but at the moment this leaves me out of pocket, which doesn't sit well with me.
There's probably a good reason for this, but I don't know what it is
Any help is appreciated.
Cheers
Harv

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
I don't personally know him mate, but my advice would be to be patient. I once waited over two weeks for a knife to arrive. The delay was the post. Probably the same delay here. Hope all is well with Colin and I hope the postman makes your day tomorrow.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Hi I don't know this person at all pal.but I have received a couple of random messages from him regarding swaps for a crossbow.i neither know him or know anything about any crossbow.dont know if this helps at all .good luck

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Hi I don't know this person at all pal.but I have received a couple of random messages from him regarding swaps for a crossbow.i neither know him or know anything about any crossbow.dont know if this helps at all .good luck

Yeah he seems to do a lot of trades, still no sign of him, I dare say there's a rational explanation, time will tell. Cheers anyway

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

May 6, 2012
knottingley
Hi folks rest your minds there was a death I'm my family that took priority at the time all has been resolved apart from a firesteel I forgot to include ( will be posted ASAP) hope this restores faith in me I am a good guy and know how this could look just had a bad time of late :)

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
I did a trade with Colin a month ago and was also wondering why the item hadn't arrived as of last week but he explained his situation after I PM'd him and the item got sent out and arrived safe.

Steve

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I know and have met Colin and he's a top bloke.sorry to here the sad news chap.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE