Anyone know anything about these boots?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
There is a big difference between combat 'style' boots & combat boots.....enlarge the photo & you'll see into which category these boots fall into....the price should tell you anyway..

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Problem with kit like this is that until someone actually buys a pair and uses them its hard to judge the items merits. They might be ideal for padding around the woods but not great in a combat zone, depends on usage I suppose.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
True! But as I don't intend to enter a combat zone, and have absolutely no intention of hiking up Penny Fan with 100lb backpack, my boots only need to survive the odd mile or two hike with load, plus paddling about in the woods!

Having said all that, I'm trying out (ie ordered) a pair of ex-german Army Lowa boots from Military Mart. £44 or so, add in a new set of Lowa insoles, should be interesting!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE