Anyone interested in Flint arrowheads, or bone needles?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Do you need some flint arrowheads or bone needles to complete your bushcraft kit?
I personally made all the items below and I can make more, those shown aren't for swaps (they're already sold) but are near enough identical to others I'll make.
The Flint arrowheads shown are a sample as are the Needles below left.

10376050_10152443055171041_3277971287539113126_n.jpg

I'll swap them for around £2-5 per flint arrowhead depending on size, and around £10 for a Bone needle(due to preperation and materials used), bone Knives are also a possibility for around the equivilent of £10. the Bone will be polished and an expert will be able to tell how they are made but they are functional they will cut leather and will look the part.
(crosses and fish are very difficult to make and will cost more).
The Holly knives(letter openers), ash spoons and Bamboo containers size, shape, and design are very much dependent on materials I have at the time.
The flint is genuine Norfolk flint and it knapped in the traditional way, it can be literally razor sharp, so what you do with it is up to you but be careful!
The Bone is from a real "pork" bone, and is strong enough to be used for sewing leather though an awl should be used to make the hole.

An expert will know they are not genuine stone age items!
(The flint knife bottom right is for demonstration purposes only)

(My Price or "Virtual price" is based on time/effort to make them).
What can you give me for a reasonable swap?
I can make a batch of several if you give me a good swap!
I'm open to offers! I like all sorts of things!

(I'm not interested in big knives or cooking systems).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE