Anyone in the US help me out with an ebay item purchase?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Please accept my apologies to the Admin team if this is not allowed on the forum, I totally understand if you need to delete.

If not , There is a Rare In UK ALICE pack shoulder strap (last one) for sale on ebay which I would dearly love to get as it matches one i have here.

I have looked at other options and this one really does tick all the boxes.

I have contacted the seller several times but he is unwilling to send anything outside USA which is fair enough.

If you can help, basically Buy it and ship it to me in the UK I would be massively grateful.

Obvs all cost involved will be covered by me.

Please PM me and ill pass on all the details.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Why won't he send out side of the US? Surely he can just adjust shipping costs appropriately?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I've asked several times but hes had bad experiences shipping outside USA so fair enough. I tried to convince him i'm genuine and wont be a problem but its his decision I don't ship outside UK so...

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Have you looked at the possibility of arranging and paying for the the transport from here, thru UPS, Fedex etc, who will pick up the parcel on your behalf, at the sellers address, ll he has to do is pack it, give you the weight and dimensions and of course the value. Might be an option, could be costly though.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
don't bother with original

go for these instead

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I recently bought a used Mors pot in the USA. The shipping costs were as high as the price, but it arrived pretty soon without any problems in Berlin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE