Anyone in the Republic of Ireland?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, anyone live in the Republic of Ireland?

I have a request to anyone who does and would like to trade!

(Tobacco related!)

Cheers

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Thank you.
It has almost a grail like reputation in some circles

I know.. those sodding yanks have access to it, but us guys, justa swim from the source don't have a proper supply.

To those who have replied, I am wanting a supply of the infamous 'Condor plug'. A variant of a readily available but superb tobacco, but in 'plug' form. Due to silly business politics, it's not availbale in UK tobacco shops, but is nearly anywhere else in the world.

Condor long cut/flake is a dream smoke, beutiful and those darn americans are rubbing my nose in it that the plug version is not only tastier, smoother and more incredible, but something I cannot buy locally.

Thus a contact in the emerald isles is required! :D

MoT, once I'm secured and in supply, you interested in a plug or two? Hibirion is already on the look out for me, but no promises yet. The more interest I can summon the easier it will be to make this beneficial both ends.

Like I said, no promises yet though, but there is a possibility providing we can get some much needed favours from our friends to the West!

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Got a mate visiting the US at the moment, I could ask if he could bring some back, as a non smoker I have no idea how much you need and how much he could bring back customs wise, of course this would be a 1 off, as I say, he's just on holiday, interested ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE