Anyone in fife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
I've been AWOL for a while due to family issues but now I'm feeling the urge to get out,anyone interested in a wee walk and some bushcraft chat give me a message.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
OK geography isn't my strong point but its not that bad,feel free to move this a bit further north into scotland .

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Good morning :)

I've shifted this into Scotland North, but that doesn't really suit either; the Boss only gave us North and South for Scotland :roll eyes: I don't think he gets the 'right across the country' central bit, or East coast, or West coast, or Borders, D&G, or North East or…..that we think of when we think of areas here.
If North doesn't suit, I can shift it into South. Let me know ?

M

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Thanks a million Dreadhead I've seen the wonderfull things you make and would love to see the workshop.Keep me posted.cheers Steve.

Chomp

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2018
Round the back skivving
Soloman, I'm a number 19 bus ride* from Dunfermline, happy to meet up for a beer/coffee to suss each other out if you fancy it. Usually get away with a mate from Falkirk or on my own, I tie a bit of cheese round my neck so the mice will talk to me. :(

*Other modes of transport are available. :p

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
I've just posted on your cliesh hills post sorry I didn't see this post,yeah I'm up for a meet up at the moment I'm stuck with a tendon issue but can drive someplace for a coffee.solomam.

Reactions: Chomp

Chomp

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2018
Round the back skivving
I'm pretty flexible so let me know what works for you mate, I'm a kept man these days so with a bit of notice I can fit a day time meet in if that suits better. Have your people talk to my people...... :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE