Anyone in Bedfordshire During August?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
I'm looking for an overnight this month, and can reasonably get to anywhere in Beds. I'm in Luton and could really use a night out. I should even be able go during the week :)

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I would like to get out too. But I have no permission site at the moment and am avoiding campsites during the peak season, some one here maybe able to suggest a site in Beds that doesn't get too busy though.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I'm in Houghton Regis. There is Houghton hall park which has a small wooded area that people camp in. Not bad but not great. Plus I'm over the road.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Just got back from a walk there...there is a scout trip there today, so definitely worth going if the scouts think it's an Ok place to learn.

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
Rather not go to a campground. I really prefer something a bit more wild.

And I have a couple of new knives to play with!!!! This is frustrating!

Last edited:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Houghton hall park isn't a camp ground. During the day dog walkers use it, at night however you'll easily spot muntjac deer, rabbits, badgers, foxes etc. The animals only come out at night now because of the dickheads riding their hairdryer bikes during the day. I've stayed over one night...was fun.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Houghton hall park isn't a camp ground. During the day dog walkers use it, at night however you'll easily spot muntjac deer, rabbits, badgers, foxes etc. The animals only come out at night now because of the dickheads riding their hairdryer bikes during the day. I've stayed over one night...was fun.

PM sent to your inbox

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE