Anyone got any spent casings?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I have some 22LR, 17HMR, 22-250 REM, 243 REM, 243 AI & 25-06 REM that i can spare if they are any good,let me know and i will get them to you.

Thanks to all who kindly offered to send me spent casings, I've just recieved a selection in the post from Silverback 1 today. That's all I'll need for now and then some, thanks to everybody especially Silverback! Great forum innit!:grouphug::AR15firin

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I have no live rounds, misfires or empty cartridges in my possession, sir!

No no no - all wrong.

it's:

I have no live rounds, misfires or empty cartridges in my possession, SAA!!!

Glad to hear you got this sorted Chad - I was going to say I have a few .303 British casings back home.

I am intrigued as to what you are doing with them though.

Andy

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks to all who kindly offered to send me spent casings, I've just recieved a selection in the post from Silverback 1 today. That's all I'll need for now and then some, thanks to everybody especially Silverback! Great forum innit!:grouphug::AR15firin

Just returned from the range with a pocket full of pistol cases (.357 magnum) - shout if you want them at a later date - I'll put them in my "to be reloaded" tin for now :)

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Just returned from the range with a pocket full of pistol cases (.357 magnum) - shout if you want them at a later date - I'll put them in my "to be reloaded" tin for now :)

As you've gone to the trouble Red I'd be happy to take some .357's off you if you don't mind. For old time's sake and as you've got them it would be rude not to! Pm sent in a minute, thanks.

Everything Mac, you too have a pm...

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Are you still after emptys since i can get .22lr rimfire cases from my gun club if needed. just picked up a bag of 100 i think (about a couple of handfulls)

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm all sorted due to people's generosity, thanks for the offers though! British Red sent some as well as Silverback. Been using them for various things, here's the most recent;

2012-10-29163645.jpg

It's a drop down hawk that was modded to not drop down, a quick fix by peening some .357 and filling the shaft means it can be used the way I want again. Happy days.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
No no no - all wrong.

it's:

I have no live rounds, misfires or empty cartridges in my possession, SAA!!!

Glad to hear you got this sorted Chad - I was going to say I have a few .303 British casings back home.

I am intrigued as to what you are doing with them though.

Andy

no no no it's ...I have no live rounds, empty cases or misfires in my possession, SAA!!!

Brings back memories of Altcar

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I shot Altcar a few years back - nice range - and some great looking squirrels too :). Was walking down to the butts when a lovely Red looked at me from abot 4 foot away holding a hazelnut. He sort of nodded "mornin'" and went back to his nut. Pure magic !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE