Anyone got a Woobie?

TheGreenMan

Native
Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
Looks interesting, and useful for the warmer weather. I've got one or two of their less expensive items and I rate them highly.

Sorry I could relate some personal experience.

EDIT: That should have read 'Sorry I couldn't ...'. But there again, why should I have felt sorry at all :D

Best regards,
Paul.

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
I have one. I met the owner a few weeks back, when I was in Washington. They were doing a private demo for the military (they market alot of stuff for them). I saw this, & needed one! Ordered it through them, got it last week. I like the fact that the stuff sack is sewn right onto the blanket. He designed it to be a replacement for the poncho line. The use climashield (I think its called), for the insulation. This is gonna be my summer blanket, instead of a sleeping bag, for the hammock. They put some little tie outs on it, essentially loops of 550 cord where the ties for a poncho liner go. I will be snoozing with mine in a few hours, and will give you a better assessment of it later. Had I an underblanket, this may even make a decent 3 season system, with care.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE