Anyone got a link?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
On how to make a net?
I'm not that good with knots but lets say for a hammock. Google keeps giving me how to make net pages and i have to go to bed in 5 mins.
Something like a kit hammock would be good that you throw under your normal one. or indeed how to make a square of netting.
Or a good starter/learner project.
Thanks all :)
I love this site and i'm gonna pay for a new subscription :)
All loved up now as i finished my finest spoon yet and it really resembes the one done by spooniliciouse on the front page downloads.
So smooth, is there anything as tactile to work with as wood?, i'm even proud of my enormous blister and the skin the back of my knife rubbed off my thumb!
can't put it down, i keep looking at the black lines streaking through it. It freaks me out how ...how, erm ( right word) mesmerising the whole creation, being, structure of it is. Like an Orgasm for my fingers WITHOUT being dirty :lmao:
The fact that I, me, st*t at making stuff can produce a thing as pleasing as this.
NOT ON DRUGS btw :)
Night all

Oct 25, 2006
england
:) Try to get hold of a copy of the sas survival handbook,its all explained in there,with the knotes used for hammocks and nets,and lots of other useful stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE