Anyone from Sussex?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hebdo9

Jun 28, 2021
Sussex
Generally, where I’m not supposed to. I don’t tend to camp really, more just stopping somewhere to rest up for a few hours. I like to stay on the move. You?
I have just got some gear ready and am trying to decide where in Sussex to camp, I know lots of land but it is game keeping land so can't go there but I know places where I can go, I do trespass occasionally mainly for walks, I just got 2 meths stoves so keen to try out plus a medium 200 gsm plain tarp for any type of tent, I don't have many pine woods near me and don't have a car so restricted to trains and walking.

Athos

Mar 12, 2021
East Sussex
I tend to stay fairly local on the downs. Lots of nice little woods to kip discreetly off the beaten track as long as you don’t mind a walk. There’re a few nice woods out by Littlington, Lullington and Folkington where you will likely be undisturbed.

I usually take a stove out to make a decent cup of coffee, don’t need to stay out overnight to play with new kit :)

hebdo9

Jun 28, 2021
Sussex
I tend to stay fairly local on the downs. Lots of nice little woods to kip discreetly off the beaten track as long as you don’t mind a walk. There’re a few nice woods out by Littlington, Lullington and Folkington where you will likely be undisturbed.

I usually take a stove out to make a decent cup of coffee, don’t need to stay out overnight to play with new kit :)
Yeah Folkington is nice and near Bopeep just before Selmeston, I used to live in Firle which was lovely but managed by game keepers, I am going to get the tarp up tomorrow in the garden to see what tent works best for me, Have you ever camped in Friston forest?

Athos

Mar 12, 2021
East Sussex
Yeah Folkington is nice and near Bopeep just before Selmeston, I used to live in Firle which was lovely but managed by game keepers, I am going to get the tarp up tomorrow in the garden to see what tent works best for me, Have you ever camped in Friston forest?
Camped out around Friston forest about 20 odd years ago. It was pretty busy then, worse now! I’d say the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE