Anyone for a scandinavian get-together?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jontok

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2009
Norway
Hi folks!

Just wondering if any of our Scandinavian members (or other members for that matter) would be interested in a get-together.
It will take place in the south of Norway this November, so if anyone is interested please let me know. :)

Edit: It will be 1st - 3rd of November, somewhere near Kristiansand

Last edited:

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
It may be possible, me and my girlfriend will be in norway in a couple of days. will be around drammen/svelvik for a month, then up near kongsvinger for another month before we head to sweden for a few months so may be able to come along :)

jontok

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2009
Norway
I was thinking in the Kristiansand area, one of the first weekends of November.
So if you could swing it, I'd be thrilled to meet you both! :)

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
I´m in! :)
You know my situation, so as long as I know the date for the gathering a few weeks before, I´ll book my flight in time.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
A few of us UK boys will be on the Nordmarka for a week from 26th Oct. definitely 4 maybe 5 of us. Plan is to start at frognerseteren and do some walking ending up at Sognsvann ish.

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Maybe. Depends on time and place.
With a newborn in house theres not much room for adventures, but it would be fun.

Steffen

Forager
Jun 13, 2010
Norway
great initiative.
i will not be able to make it, due to distance and time of year.

have fun and post lots of pics.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE