Anyone fancy a paddle this Sunday ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll probably be heading over to the Lakes at some ungodly hour this Sunday if anyone fancies a paddle.

Not sure where yet, maybe Coniston or Ullswater

Let me know if you're up for it

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
I am meant to be going on Saturday morning until Sunday evening but yesterday a clicking noise has developed on my car in the very area where I've just had a belt fitted :eek:
If I can sort it Rich I'll PM you. Fingers crossed.

Cheers.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I was toying with heading down and gatecrashing the OCSG meet at Ullswater but have decided to just get a few more miles under my belt somewhere up here instead.

They're up this way next month, I'll have a nosey then. Interested to see how others rig things but everything seemed to work ok at the weekend so I'll just guddle along for the now.

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Got my Apache a couple of days ago so its still in bits (oh and there's that thing....work getting in the way again) but if you're planning any further trips to the sunny Lake District - give me a few weeks of sandpapering - please count me in.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It looks like I'll be heading to Coniston as it's easier for me to get to from this side. I've got to be back home for tea time so I'll be getting there at stupid o'clock to make the most of it.

If anyone fancies joining me at some point, drop me a PM and I'll give you my mobile number and just ring me when you get near.

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Hi Rich.
Looks like I'm stranded this weekend :(
GiF is away on her birthday girly tour of Primrose Valley for four daze, so I'm babysitting ...
Any other weekend, though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE