Anyone around to help with a tent?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

haptalaon

Forager
Nov 16, 2023
206
187
36
South Wales
I have boldly come to the moot alone, with a bivvy bag and a bell tent, but I'm not sure one-man bell tent erection is going to go well.

Is anyone about and feeling skilled and social to help put it up?

If so, propose a meeting location that's easy to identify on the campsite, and come over and say hi!
 
If you're still stuck come to the fire circle. There's plenty of willing and able volunteers. Dan

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Thank you! I prevailed and am feeling very smug at my survival skills right now. If I'm ever on the run behind enemy lines after the apocalypse and all I have on hand is a 4m boutique bell tent plus bunting for shelter, I will have nothing to fear XD

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow ^_^
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE