anybody using the 25litre jack pyke rucksacks?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
I know jack pyke are webtex, and I know they aren't the best, but has anyone got any experience with these packs? Any issues? Not thinking of using it for camping, it'll be out in the field for shooting and bimbles.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
I'm using the 25ltr airjet as a day pack and the only problem is it isnt big enough and will only last about a year or two at the most.

Nohoval_Turrets

Sep 28, 2004
Ireland
It seems everyone hates these bags except me. I've been using the Airjet bags (55, 45 and 25l) as my main bags for - well I'm not sure but it's 5 or 6 years I'd say. They're all still going strong, in good nick after plenty of use, including bashing through undergrowth and being thrown across streams and generally chucked about. Not abuse, just shall we say "robust" use. They have a few cracks on the waterproof backing, but that's not really a major issue - I use a waterproof inner anyway. I find them comfortable when packed properly.

Anyway, that's my experience, everybody else hates them. They're probably right.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE