any one out next weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
after being a grumpy **** all weekend it has been suggested that i might like to be absent from the house next weekend.
anyone up for aone or two nights next weekend?

pleeeeaaase i got no friends :vio:

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
wicked dday, think one of the tree butchers from kirkley is on board, he's a stealth member on here- PBee.
chris young man , pm me i may have a more suitable replacement for those cruddy pliers you use for forging.

al21

Nomad
Aug 11, 2006
In a boat somewhere
sorry dude im off for a paddle that weekend and walking the Cleveland Way on the monday so no can do.....

Eer... I was planning on meeting you and Joel on Sat 6th Aug, or are you heading for Scarborough next weekend for a knotted hanky job, fish 'n' chips, up to your knees in the sea, dodging the George the thirds! :)

Al

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Eer... I was planning on meeting you and Joel on Sat 6th Aug, or are you heading for Scarborough next weekend for a knotted hanky job, fish 'n' chips, up to your knees in the sea, dodging the George the thirds! :)

Al

hey Al, i start walking the Cleveland Way on Monday (this Monday) and having a paddle with you on 6th, it must have been late when i posted that..lol

good job we are not walking as i might be in tatters mate...lol....;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE