any Ley hunters out there ???

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have a passing interest in ley lines ... the church area I live in is "Capel COLEMAN" and there is a big old engraved standing stone "Maen COLEMAN" next to the church ....
AW may have been onto something but I think some interpretations (navigation lines for UFOs etc) may be a little off beam....

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I have a passing interest in ley lines ... the church area I live in is "Capel COLEMAN" and there is a big old engraved standing stone "Maen COLEMAN" next to the church ....
AW may have been onto something but I think some interpretations (navigation lines for UFOs etc) may be a little off beam....

Been at it since the 60s :D, agree John, some folks are not particularly discerning but many are. As I live in Watkins country it sort of goes with the territory. There's a biggy goes right through our home :rolleyes:

Agree - the unicorn season does tend to get in the way :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Been at it since the 60s :D, agree John, some folks are not particularly discerning but many are. As I live in Watkins country it sort of goes with the territory. There's a biggy goes right through our home :rolleyes:

Agree - the unicorn season does tend to get in the way :D
I was brought up until the age of 12 in Hereford (I went to the Cathedral Prep School) and my father got me interested in AW's work from an early age ... now I live in Pembrokeshire, probably the county with more "Leys" and visible prehistoric markers than any other I know of ... I often check alignments on the ground (the OS though great is not 100% accurate at 1-500000) with some interesting results :)
Around here we do not hunt Unicorns, just boars with scissors in their hair......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE