any ideas?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
spotted this in a pine forrest in northen germany...

spooky.jpg

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Hi Folks,

I reckons it's those Cornish Oggies on holiday...A friend caught on a while ago, but it was a young one that hadn't got to full size, so was easy to catch...

http://i1.tinypic.com/1znsppt.jpg

Pesky little blighter...was released back into the wild after this photo was taken...

LS

:lmao: :eek: :D :joke:

fred gordon

Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Looks like the debris left after a puddle evaporates. Larger stuff in the middle finer stuff on the outer edge. Either that or a piece of abandoned wood art.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
the first thing that springs to mind is some sort of spiritual or ritual area prehaps pagen in origin? that has been used quite recently, it's impecably tidy! nature isn't! ;)

note the 5 definate areas,
1 normal leaf litter
2 light coloured grass on the edge that's not from the area!
3 a clear ring of moss
4 a central circle area of just pine bark!
5 is that an indentation dead center, prehaps a candle stood in it?
there's no way they got there by accident!

the few twigs and leaves that have fallen onto it show how random nature normally is!
i don't think you've been had, just come across a site that some one else has carefully arranged!

i've seen people create small areas like that and put crystals, shells feathers all sorts covered in cloth with more simular crystals stuff ontop. i think the idea is you raise various spirits and keep outers at bay?
it's all greek to me! :confused:

BobFromHolland

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 9, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
Aha! I've seen those before.

Only then with a giant egg dead centre

:lmao: :lmao:

was it in the middle of the woods, or at the edge. Seems like a man-made thing to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE