Any bushcraft groups around Doncaster, Sheffield area?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nettles150390

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
High Melton, Doncaster
Heylo,

Been absent sometime sorting some stuff out but looks like I'm gunna be getting a permanent job at my work (whooooo) and as that's the case i was looking for any bushcraft groups around the local area I could join. So I'm in conisbrough does any one know of any established bushcraft groups in this area?

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi
If you don't mind coming out of South Yorkshire a few miles we have a meet in North East Derbyshire called Britton Wood

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
nettles

I'm in Scun thorpe (have to split it or it thinks I'm swearing) and drove down to White Rose Wood two weeks ago for my first meet. So if you want to join up mate it's not a problem. Don't know how regularly I'll be doing stuff due to family commitments and other hobbies but if we can make it happen you've got a lift buddy.

John

joelinman

Apr 19, 2015
wombwell
Hi nettles, I'm in wombwell. Just about 10 miles from you if that. I would be up for meeting, although bare in mind I have little/no experience and very little knowledge of bushcraft skills etc at the moment.... I'm a work in progress so I woils be well up for a local Group.

joelinman

Apr 19, 2015
wombwell
I read a post by a member called leaf man posted in 2010 that was working towards one in wonbwell woods. Don't know if anything ever came of it though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE