Any Bushcraft Courses or Groups in Cheshire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 14, 2012
Delamere
Hi all,

This is my first post (I joined 20 mins ago) so thanks for having me! I look forward to learning new information from this forum.

I am absolutley new to bushcraft but I already hold a basic knowlege of trees / plants / animals etc. I am currently on the lookout for any groups which may meet in my local area or of any courses which are due to be run.

I dont know anybody else local to me who has the same hobbies and it would be great to meet a few and learn from them. Im in the stages of looking into books and apps, so far so good.

I live very close to Delamere forest in Cheshire,

Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to any replies.

:)

gbjim03m

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2006
Nevada, for a while
Welcome to the site, a wealth of knowledge can be found on here, im still learning myself. Im on the wirral as are a few other members, with plenty in cheshire and north wales.

Stick a post up in the intro and welcomes thread and youll have an idea of who is in and around Cheshire.

Once again welcome, Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE