Any Artists?

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
They walk amongst us!

I'm so tempted to post the latest comment from my Facebook feed as it is soooo apt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Interesting, thread and it's particularly interesting that some how it's turned into a facebook issue, i've been reading through thinking how on earth did that happen....

OK, I've not communicated well and my apologies for that, when I said artists wanted, I should have said, Artists wanted to change the look of the guy on the computer (Bill) to look more like a bushcrafter (maybe his surroundings as well?) so that we could relate to the image, I had not intended for the wording to be changed as that seems perfectly adequate to me. So, my apologies for that lack of clarity. please note however that I did not say 'Any Editor' but rather 'Any Artist?'

Also, this is the other chatter forum so in theory if there's one thread in here that some people don't like, be like Bill and the thread will just drift off into the archives...

So, can we please start again :D

So, anyone that fancies having a go at adjusting the ART/Drawing part of this please do turn this into something more appropriate to us in how it looks (as in we're Bushcrafters) but we need keep the words just how they are thank you, this will be a great one to drop into threads now and then just like I drop in Smiles and other comments, the now and then use of this to lighten a thread that's getting too heavy could be useful for Mods etc :D

Cheers goodjob

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Here you go.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ray.jpg
    Ray.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 189

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Well i'm about as far from an artist as you can be digitally (i present Bill as definite proof of that) but here is one for a laugh

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bill2.jpg
    Bill2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 160

Klenchblaize

Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
The answer is in your "evolution" T-shirt graphic. Just have the dude hunched over a keyboard rather than fire. Your regular woodland keyboard warrior.

I can't draw.

K

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
sandbender is on the internet.

sandbender sees something that offends him.

sandbender switches off the internet and enjoys his evening.

camp.jpg

be like sandbender.

:)

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
I like playing on facebook I won't say you meet a better class of person to argue with but the topics can be very varied. Thing about facebook is that one can be in a number of groups discussing subjects of interest without formality.

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Edited and uploaded instead of linking

FB_IMG_1453692736927.jpg

Last edited:

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
I'm loving this thread. Choked on my coffee a fair few times. Someone needs to set Bill up with his own profile, he seems to be a wealth of opinion. Definitely an asset to the site.

+1 for a like button

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Someone needs to set Bill up with his own profile, he seems to be a wealth of opinion. Definitely an asset to the site.

I have a sneaking feeling you will not get a +1 vote from Countryman on that idea

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I'm loving this thread. Choked on my coffee a fair few times. Someone needs to set Bill up with his own profile, he seems to be a wealth of opinion. Definitely an asset to the site.

+1 for a like button

Sorry Tony

I do have a like facility on Tapatalk. Can't you see them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE