Another TEOTWAWKI movie, perhaps not as bad as the rest though. :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Another TEOTWAWKI movie, perhaps not as bad as the rest though.

"Contagion follows the progress of a lethal airborne virus that kills within days. As the fast-moving epidemic grows, the worldwide medical community races to find a cure and control the panic that spreads faster than the virus itself. At the same time, ordinary people struggle to survive in a society coming apart."

Directed by Steven Soderbergh
Starring Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/contagion/

:)

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I'll keep an eye out for that. For those who don't like to use the pseudonym TEOTWAWKI because of the negative conatations, the actual genre for this type of film is "Post apocalyptic speculation". If you google that phrase you'll get tons of TEOTWAWKI titles.

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
Contagion is a very good film. Very believable plot and good actors. And Biker, I hope you're not referring to that gem of a movie Neon City starring Michael Ironside! lol

via Tapatalk mind control.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I have seen Contagion. It is watchable enough but has not left any great memories. I was 30 seconds into the trailer before I realised I had even seen.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i want to know why the authorities didn't take blood samples from Matt Damon since he is the husband of Patient 0, been in daily close contact with her yet had no infection, and therefore has a natural resistance to the pathogen

joejoe

On a new journey
Jan 18, 2007
washington
i want to know why the authorities didn't take blood samples from Matt Damon since he is the husband of Patient 0, been in daily close contact with her yet had no infection, and therefore has a natural resistance to the pathogen
because it would have been a very short film lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE