And so it begins...

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Our cat is malting like crazy, I tried to brush him last night and he nearly took my hand off, miserable little sod that he is

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Our cat is malting like crazy, I tried to brush him last night and he nearly took my hand off, miserable little sod that he is

Try combing a dog's bum and tail.
They just don't see it's for their own good, but it must be done!:D Or our house will be a snow globe:eek:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Being as we're getting into Summer I'm going to take my littler dog (the Corgi and something Furry mix) to be sheared down to a crew cut. I usually have to do this every 6-8 weeks through the Summer.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a hat somewhere which was made for me from the spun sheddings of three ESS bitches saved over a few seasons - I'll try and dig it out and post some pics, it's lovely but much too warm to wear even in the coldest depths of winter............................atb mac

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
We have laminate floors and when a door opens they roll across the floor like tumble weeds.
Having to sweep or hoover twice a day!

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My grandma used to spin the hair she brushed out of her lapphund and Samoyed. Made fantastically warm sweaters for my grandad. Local journalist got hold if her story next thing you know they are being accused of killing the dogs for the fur or just being weirdos. They were even mocked on bbc's "have I got news for you".

Sorry rant over, good luck with the grooming mate, I've a lab collie cross and he's bad enough!

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE