and potential swaps. gransfors bruks small forest axe. enzo elva. flexi fuel stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys needs must and kit alteration. brings these items to your attention. these are offered for sale primarily but may do swaps or px on the items you offer and im after...

first up we have a gransfors bruks small forest axe. SOLD SOLD SOLD

the second item is an enzo elva done in green micarta. SOLD SOLD SOLD

and my third offering is a go system flexi fuel stove. this stove can run off more or less anything. from gas cartridges to cooking oil apparently though ive never tried on the latter. ive used it only twice once on gas and the second time on parrafin both were phenominal!!!
so its almost brand new. it comes with fuel bottle and full spares kit plus instruction sheet
am wanting WAS £50.oop NOW $45.oo for this item which is an absolute bargain... or would swap it for a granfors bruks wildlife hatchet. in vgc

i will supply photos via mobile phone to interested people as i cand find the lead for my computer...
cheers guys...

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
just to say i have the go system flexi fuel and its a cracking little stove. the pump was knackered and i phoned them to be sent a new one free of charge even though i was not the original owner. its a cracking little stove too. proper volcano but will simmer with a deft touch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE