An Invite to the End of the World.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I am planning a trip to North Rona and I found the only way to get there is to get up a charter party.

(You will note that Tengu likes her remote islands to `be` remote...)

The skipper has penciled in a tenative date of the second saturday in June

(very depending on the weather)

its a day trip and we hope to land for a few hours

(very depending on all sorts of factors)

We are bashing out a price at the moment. also details

(it leaves at 0900 from the village of Ness on the isle of Lewis.)

is anyone interested? its a `very rare` chance to get to a very remote and interesting location. I have invited my birding friends and the people from lonley isles forum

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
North Rona! wow that is some trip.I'd have liked to go but am a bit commited elsewhere for the forseeable.
TMKTC is probably right about Jon,its right up his street.
We do have a member who runs Birding and bushcraft expeditions on Islay,if your looking for stuff like that.I think he has a website called Islay birding but I cant recall his user name so it may be worth googling.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I'll be away on a very remote lake in Sweden then I'm affraid so I can't join you but as Phil and Bushwacker say below it's well worth you pm'ing Jon Picket as it does sound just his sort of thing :)

Cheers,

Bam. :D

(It's Jeremey that runs Islay birding

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oi ! :eek: End of the world indeed :rolleyes: I'm working up near there for the next couple of weeks, it's not *that* far. It's just off the West coast to us up here. Nice bit of the world though :cool:
Hope you enjoy your jaunt, there are quite a few members in that area if you're up for meeting folks :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE