An invite, of sorts.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Hello chaps, ladies.. .

I did a very brief introduction a while back, after having lurked here for some time. However I never really integrated, or even tried to, as, like others on here, I'm a loner at heart. I have commented on some threads, where I thought I could be of assistance, albeit in a small way. But such is the scope and depth of talent in this place, its very easy to feel somewhat inadequate, useless if you like.
I guess I'm missing out, in fact I know I'm missing out on many, many opportunities to further my experiences, and enjoyment of what we are all here for.
So, with that rather clumsy explanation in mind, I'd like to try my hand at joining in a few meets in my area to begin with, then further afield. I've come to an agreement with the missus that I'm going to be leaving her alone now and again, for longer periods than my usual overnighters. We do glamping together quite a bit, but I'm always left feeling unfulfilled. I hope that I can contribute positively, and assist anyone I can to fulfill their goals and dreams.
I have access to a community owned wood very close to where I live which you guys are more than welcome to visit.
Anyway, enough waffle for now.

This is quite useful in the wood, though I've not slung a hammock underneath yet..
3abeqegy.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Cheers, I'll do that. The shelter is about 8 metres across, plenty big enough for a few peeps and large fire. I think I'll sling my hammock under it when next I'm out.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi quietone welcome theres a few of us in wales I'm in cwmcarn other side of newport we've a few guys in pontypool bridgend neath swansea to name a few where are you ? big al of pontypool has the occasional meet regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE