Withdrawn An Axe and Two Knives .... Due to a trip had to withdraw un-sold

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Raising money for an extended trip, I need the cash to buy a good compact Camera and other bits for this trip, if we're not locked down completely again! May be delayed but it will happen.

First in line, ... I love this Axe, but

This is the more useful large hatchet by Karesuando. A great hatchet and I've enjoyed using it immensely. I made a slip in sheath for it to attach to a dangler.
Holds it beautifully, won't jump out but easy to draw. .... Don't like seeing this go, when needs must. ......... Combined with my "Northern Lights knife" next to it, a real joy to own and use. Not had considerable use, never aggressively sharpened as you can see, only ever needed a touch up, I'm careful! :) New £175 .... I'll accept a straight 100 quid, a bargain IMO .... NOW SOLD

Next to it is my loved Karesuando Northern lights Puukko. An absolute beauty Damasteel blade, an exclusive pattern for Karesuando. Holds a fantastic edge, micro bevel so as not to ruin the pattern, sharpens easily and take a wicked edge! Feels great in the hand. I treated myself to this when I was "flush" (those were the days!) and never regretted it. They were over priced IMO I have to say, I paid 380'ish quid for for it! ........ Yea I know what you're thinking. :) ... I'll take £175 and post in that price. You're unlikely to find another at that price.
You can check specs here; https://karesuandokniven.com/en/pro...mascus-steel/hunting-knife-damasteel-norrsken

Lastly a knife I built.
It is an Elmax blade, a wonderful steel, research it. Handle is Thuya Burl, oiled, a lovely wood with black liners and stainless pins. Sheeth 3.5mm leather covered in snake skin and stitched. I do like to do things a bit differently, why be conventional. :)
Blade is 100mm x 25mm x 3mm at the spine full flat ground, 20deg bevel edge ans is "sharp". Handle 115mm x 19mm, one scale is slightly thicker by 1mm. (looks more in the pic due to the shadow) I could've evened them up but I like it at 19mm.
It's a tough knife, Elmax is damn tough stuff, takes a very fine edge and holds it fantastically well, plus it's not a pig to sharpen like many modern super steels, this and M390 are my favourite steels now, I'm converted from 01TS especially now diamond/ceramic so so easily available and work so well.
The blade alone was 100 quid not including handle and my work, but I'll take a loss on this as I need to raise cash. ....... £95 posted. Now SOLD!

Ask away guys if you have questions. ........ First to say a firm "yes please" in the sale thread gets Axe/knife.

UK only sorry.

Attachments

• DSCF2409.jpg
    DSCF2409.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF2410.jpg
    DSCF2410.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF2408.jpg
    DSCF2408.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF2411.jpg
    DSCF2411.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF2412.jpg
    DSCF2412.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
I’ve a canon 500D for sale with a couple of lenses if you want to do some deals
With the axe knife and exped mattress

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
I’ve a canon 500D for sale with a couple of lenses if you want to do some deals
With the axe knife and exped mattress

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the offer my friend but I'm selling to buy the best compact camera with decent zoom range for travel that I can find, among other things.
I do own a Fuji XT20 Mirrorless camera that I'm contemplating selling with 2 lenses also. Not sure though because I'm going to take a drop in picture quality going to even the best compact, I realise that and it's more costly to replace.. Cheers!

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Axe and Elmax knife now sold, thank you members and BCUK.

Only "Northern Lights" knife remains .....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE