Sold AMOK DRAUMR Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Ok another sale raise cash for my trip.

Great hammock this, most comfortable hammock I've used by far, especially if you're a side sleeper. .. When I return I'll be buying another for sure.
There's an art to getting in and out, you'll soon learn it though! :) .... Stable when in, you can switch from side to side no problem.
It requires a mat inserted to give it structure, an amazing design that works extremely well. Research it and you'll see.
I had a mat that was not rated to high so added some loops (you can see in the pic) which allowed me to use an under quilt. It worked well after a little jiggery pokery.
Then I bought a higher rated mat which meant I didn't need a quilt but left the loops just in case, can be easily unpicked and removed should yo want to.
No damage, it's not that old, bar one silly thing I've pictured. Where you put the stick in the pocket rubbed on a rock I use to sit when getting in and out. It's only removed a very thin rubber coating as you can see. Other than that it's perfect. I've washed it and dipped it in an order removing fluid I use, so not smelly, promise! ;)
Check it out here; https://www.amokequipment.eu/products/draumr-hammock?variant=31134473388087

Don't forget shipping is on top of that price. .......... I'll take £120 posted.

The high rated mat I've popped up for sale too in another thread. Only been out with that twice, practically new.

I know the pics are naff, it was begging to rain so didn't insert mat. I assure you it's undamaged and clean. If someone insists I'll set it up proper.

I'll try it on here for a few days for you guys before popping it on the bay of evil.

UK only sale.

First to state "me please" within the thread gets it.

DSCF2414.jpgDSCF2416.jpgDSCF2419.jpgDSCF2420.jpg

Last edited:

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Oh right sorry forgot that bit. It's 185cm model which was recommended for my height, I'm 5'11. It's important to get this right apparently, to long and it could be unstable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE