Ammo...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The special bio-degradable catapult ammo for Dingly Dell arrived today :)

This, combined with the 3kg that Aaron has ordered, ought to destroy a fair few cans ;)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Biker says as they're his favourite sweet he's willing to be the target and try to catch them in his mouth...

*or did the old fella prefer Wearthers...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I like aniseed balls for it myself :) You don't get that white puff of shattered pepperminty goodness, but it confuses the life out of every mutt for miles around that's out for a walk :D :D

M

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I like aniseed balls for it myself :) You don't get that white puff of shattered pepperminty goodness, but it confuses the life out of every mutt for miles around that's out for a walk :D :D

M

LOL... now thats an idea.. lol

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
Haha, never thought of a sweet shop as an armoury. Can I have a quarter of uncle joes mintballs please, in 9mm if you have them!!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I bought some flying saucers this morning :D I don't have a sweet tooth, but for Flying Saucers I'll make an exception.

Hear ? you know those guns that fire the wee flattish rubbery disks ? Do you think they'd fire a flying saucer ?
Imagine the mess though :yikes:

M

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You guys are amateurs!

Years ago we had a shooting completion...for spud guns. Started at the range with kids spud guns. But, well, we were reloaders. We soon found that a light load in a 357 magnum using skin on potatoes (pressing the cartridge into the spud to form the projectile) worked well (the skin acts as a wad!). A halt was called to proceedings however after a guy turned up with a pipe, divers bottle and hydraulic ram....and loaded it with 5 lbs of king Edwards claiming to have invented the "spud howitzer" :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE