americans !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
When I get fat I am going to blame you Goatboy ! Another great link - lots of stuff on there I remember but forgot about.
I vaguely remember another chocolate but cannot remember what it was called. It had a bright green crunchy mint center covered with dark chocolate (I think), and was quite flat in shape (similar to a Daim bar). Anyone else remember it ?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Now that sounds interesting ! Is it just ice cream with Butterfinger broken in to it, or is it more complex ?

That's pretty close. It's soft-serve ice cream with the Butterfinger sbroken and swirled into it with a blender.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Oddly a computer shop has a side line in american confectionary.

Kingsize butterfingers.

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_7082.html

I'll answer this one, Hard core gamers tend to spend a long time looking at gamesites / communities. Energy drinks and candy bars (note to America Candy is hard, chocolate is soft) are a common topic and a lot of UK gamers want them, I have been to a Game Shack (MMO's, and PnP RPG an Table top games) and they sell lot's of US import stuff such as Bawls, Hershy bars, etc

It's a good side line for them to have stop by to pick up a chocolate bar or ten and also pick up a GPU, head set, flavour of the month mouse etc.

sapper326

Jun 15, 2009
Newmarket, Suffolk
Mandos.

Heres some US teeth rotting grub i need to loose out of the cupboards before i loose my teeth.

DSC_0280.jpg

I'd be up for a swap of maybe something bushy? You're not far from me.

Before anyone jumps on the bandwagon ... no i can't get any more. These were a gift from some US friends at christmas.

PM me if you're interested?

Cheers

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Yes it was a mint Cracknel ! Now youve reminded me about Texan bars. I loved them as well.

Hi Perrari,

Was it a Mint Cracknel? https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mint+cracknel&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=H_kTUfmkG-WX1AWJlIDgBg&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=712

Forum talk of it here http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/wordpress/category/whatever-happened-to/mint-cracknell/

They were nice, and yes there's a forum for old sweeities. You should see the stuff about Texan bars! Were back for a while but gone again.

GB.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Mandos.

Heres some US teeth rotting grub i need to loose out of the cupboards before i loose my teeth.

View attachment 15408

I'd be up for a swap of maybe something bushy? You're not far from me.

Before anyone jumps on the bandwagon ... no i can't get any more. These were a gift from some US friends at christmas.

PM me if you're interested?

Cheers

Mmmmm... Lucky Charms and Nutter Butters. Those are a real blast from my past :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE