Ambulance drone

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
That's interesting, I often wonder about drones with chainsaws attached taking the place of climber in Tree Surgery in years to come.
I was talking to the head of our local county SaR group last week and they are also in an R&D phase of using drones fitted with thermal or IR cameras to search large areas quickly. We have thousands of acres of Heath land here and it takes time to search on foot so it makes sense.

Cheers,

Bam. :)
 
I was talking to the head of our local county SaR group last week and they are also in an R&D phase of using drones fitted with thermal or IR cameras to search large areas quickly. We have thousands of acres of Heath land here and it takes time to search on foot so it makes sense.

There was a thing on sky recently that O2 has donated a drone to NSARDA. I think the guy on the program was part of KSAR. They are going to great lengths to make it unsporting to play hide and seek with them :p

J
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE