Amazon store for BCUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
Tony I don't know how much work this will be but I reckon BCUK members probably spend a shed-load on the amazon website - why not set up a BCUK Amazon associates 'store'... or has this already been done and I'm too silly to find it? The referral fees might contribute a bit to the expenses.

Just a thought.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
why not set up a BCUK Amazon associates 'store'... or has this already been done and I'm too silly to find it?
This has already been done.... quite some time ago actually. We used to have a bookshop along with the shop some time ago, but they were taken down when the site had a revamp (we had a big crash and had to do a rebuild of everything on BCUK). The shop will be back, along with the bookshop at some point in the future :)

Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just to add to what Ed said - I'm aiming to get it up and going in the next month so it's not going to be too far off. It's quite a complicated thing though and it's taking way longer than I thought it would :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE