Am I silly or what

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Am I silly or what, I purchased an axe today and sent the money by Pay Pal to the seller, well that's where it was supposed to go.
For some unknown reason it went to BDU imports, them being The Bushcraft Store.
They happen to be at the top of my list of contacts in my Pay Pal account, every time I type in the correct address where it is supposed to go it picks BDU instead, weird or not.
If by chance one of you guys work for said nice people at http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp
It would be nice to have an early payment sent back.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Or send the money to the right person for the axe and use the "credit" at the bushcraft store!

Great place to shop, just placed yet another order with them.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
An update on my silly mistake.
Those lovely honest people at the Bushcraft Store have done what I asked them to do.
That being to send me a 12 cm Zebra locking billy can and some very tasty spicy jerky.
How honest or what., my hat is off to them. :You_Rock_

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Nice.

Hard to find honest people nowadays.

Them zebra cans are good too! I took the handle off mine and replaced it with some cable so it can use used on a wooden drop down hover stick thingie.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE