Am I missing Something ?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Booksellers mate, they just pluck a number out of the air, double it, add VAT, factor in their dinner money, change their mind and phone a friend to ask his/her opinion, re-price the thing, realise what it's actually worth, put it back on the shelf and then go and have a little lie down somewhere quiet to consider just how damn cruel the world is.............

Or at least that's how it works for me whenever I come to sell a few books :)

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
To save extra fee's from entering a new advert when something sells out they just change the price to something ridiculous so that no one will press the buy it now button.
When they have the item back in stock they will adjust the price to something a little more realistic .

Craig. ....

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
do you not know the secret of that book????

It holds the ancient secret of how to.....well i can't tell you as you have to tear a slip out of the back of the book, sign it in your blood and return to Woodlore for it to be put on file promising not to divulge the secret of the book......

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I have bought from that seller twice, the second time accidentally as if i had realised it was them i'd have looked elsewhere, first book was Seashore Life of Britain and Europe and the pages were stuck together, it was meant to be new, the second book was actually meant to be a comprehensive everything you will need to learn to knit, also meant to be new and also meant to contain everything you need to knit from a big ball of merino wool and needles to all the little bits and bobs to do the learning projects in the book like buttons etc, a week after paying a tatty old battered book arrived with no bits and or bobs, first buy from Amazon and second from Ebay, I provided this info to Ebay CS and requested the service to blacklist this seller for me and i now can not purchase from them at all, i can see their listings but i do not get the option to buy, i've only ever done this twice in over a decade of using Ebay

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
To save extra fee's from entering a new advert when something sells out they just change the price to something ridiculous so that no one will press the buy it now button.
When they have the item back in stock they will adjust the price to something a little more realistic .

Craig. ....

That's how I understand it^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE