Altberg Defender Brown Boots

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Need a new pair of boots and would like to try Defenders instead of Altberg Warriors.

Anybody know where I can get a new pair in Brown. Altberg themselves are selling all stock elsewhere at the moment. May just have to wait a while.

Davidn

Forager
Jan 19, 2009
Sussex
Try Cadet direct, they may do them.
Bought some Lowas from them last year, tried on loads of boots both Lowa and Alt Berg, very helpful.
David.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Found a pair of ebay at a good price, so can give them a try. Had Altberg's before just fancied trying the issue one's in Brown.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Found a pair of ebay at a good price, so can give them a try. Had Altberg's before just fancied trying the issue one's in Brown.

Good luck with your new Altbergs, I love my defenders I got mine from ebay too. Very comfy, they are my first and certainly not the last pair of Altbergs I will buy.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
The ones i have are the first i've had in the lightweight sole, having had altberg field & fell & peacekeepers, & they are certainly a lighter boot.

Rob

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Boots arrived look great cant wait to try them out. Soles a little worn but what do you expect for surplus. Should still get plenty of wear.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I'm sure you will find your defenders comfy and at least you can have them resoled when they wear right down. I always use the Leder Gris on mine as I have read that the normal polish can be a bit harsh on the leather and lead to cracking and turn the boots a bit purple too. Hope you have many happy miles them.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Exactly right will get them re soled in time. Got the polish still from an older pair that have been worn out totally with use over many years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE