Alpkit Gamma

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Yup, I got one a couple of months ago - and for the price I'm over the moon with it - does everything torches twice the price do and more. Build and light quality are certainly good enough and the feature set is very useful.

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Picked on up and it is excellent value for the money. It has 3 lights on the top 1) Red, 1)Green and 1 amber.....What is the purpose of these little lights and the colours?

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Dunno about an amber one, but red is for preserving night-vision, green is for map reading (makes contour lines stand out) while preserving some night-vision - mine has a small white LED for close work and around camp and then the main beam for distance.

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Dunno about an amber one, but red is for preserving night-vision, green is for map reading (makes contour lines stand out) while preserving some night-vision - mine has a small white LED for close work and around camp and then the main beam for distance.

Thanks Andy e thats much appreciated...............:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE