Alpini now traded

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I have for trade one of these much sought-after canvas packs; I'm trading it on as my arthritic old hands find the newer plastic side release buckles and the newer webbing easier to manage.

I've fitted this with shoulder straps from a Predator PRI, and they are better padded and more adjustable than the originals, but those are present and will be very easy to re-fit to the pack if so desired. The pack is in very good condition indeed and doesn't appear to have seen much use in a previous life. An incredibly well built and durable pack with hugely expandable side pockets and convenient carry points for axe, poles and that sort of kit.

I'd be interested in trading for woodcarving kit, especially a small adze or froe or carving axe, perhaps some gouges? Try me with tools :)

I'll post a link to a review in a little while, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Let's bump this up for another try...........as above, but I might also be tempted by a decent hammock as I've never been in one apart from stuff I've rigged myself from time to time; nothing with a waterproof bottom though!

What have you got to tempt me with then? :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Hi mac

i'v got an almost new (strung it up twice) DD frontline hammock here i'd be willing to trade

Let me know if it tickles your fancy........adam

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Adam, I've got a negotiation underway at the moment via pm, but if that doesn't work out I'll get back to you; thanks for your interest :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE