Allan Blade and Berghaus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
First up, a genuine Allan Blade Field Pukko, 3mm thick, 100mm long O1 blade with field finish, hair popping, scary sharp, handle is in a fine maple. This is a fantastic working or collecting knife. Comes with Kydex sheath and 3mm thick leather sheath with fire steel holder and DC 3 pouch. The antler handled firesteel and DC 3 are included in the sale.

I really wanted to keep this but, needs must when the devil drives! £135.00 price includeds special delivery and paypal fee's.NOW SOLD

I've also got a Berghaus Crusader 2 with a size 'Medium' carry system. This has only been used twice so is in 'As new' condition. 70lt main compartment with 12lt side pockets, it also has a lid pocket. The pouches have got the shoulder straps included to make a patrol pack. In olive green, it is actually an item made by Berghaus for the SBS and so does not have Berghaus embroidered on the outside but does have all the labels inside. It is basically new and as such, combined with rarity the price for this mighty piece of kit is £90.00 which again includes recorded delivery and paypal fee's.

The much sought after Nanok -10 sleeping bag. Used twice, both times with liner. Now offered in 'as new' condition, with a new liner, stuff sack and large storage bag £85

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Rich, if i could make it a 3, i'd give it to ya! ;) Actually, i've got to amend the Crusader description, It is actually a 'Crusader 2' Bergan and the back (Carry system) is a size 'Medium'. Exactly what that equates to in the size 2,3,4 scheme of things, i'm not sure, if anyone can educate please do!

Oh, by the way, if it turn's out that it equates to a size 3 then i take back my offer Dougster!

Main advert amanded as well!

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Just been talking to Del at Cotswold camping at Llantrisant and he seems to think that a size medium is a size 3. Size 2 was small and size 4 was large, so it transpires that this is the equivalent to a size 3. hope that helps.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE