Aldi Merino Wool Baselayer, swap for same but different size.

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
i have a merino wool baselayer just bought from Aldi, it is brand new unused still in box, sadly it is the wrong size and after visiting all local aldi stores to exchange for different size none are available as all sold out, i was wondering if by chance anyone has same and would like a swap like for like, mine is XL and i want a smaller one, i am normally medium but worried that may be too small think i would go for large, if anyone wants to swap a large for my extra large please contact me, may consider medium, please note it must be identical other than size, new and unused and still in box so it qualifies for refund from aldi. Mine is black/100% pure merino wool lightweight baselayer, crew neck short sleeve top, men's XL, straight swap for identical new and unused still in box size L. Failing this does anyone know if they can be shrunk to size.

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
I bought mine two days ago (14th Jan) from Bearwood store (near Birmingham) and still have the receipt, it was the only one in there and when i asked person on till for other sizes she said it was probably the last one left, i visted other stores who had none at all but didn't ask at till so i presumed they had all been sold out, do you know if they will be available again on the 28th as you say as i could wait and exchange or buy then.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE