Aldi clothing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Aparrently been on for a while.
Just found out about this again this year and went out to buy.
Been trying to buy these for a few years now but always find out too late.

But alas I was too late again and all the xl stuff was gone for all 4 local stores except for a pair of bottoms which I quickly snapped up.
Going on the hunt further afield again tomorrow as I really want 2 full sets.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I think you can order to collect from local store. Also ask at the stores as you often find stuff gets lost out back. One employee asks another and someone remembers seeing what you want.

BTW they often find stuff a long time after the sale. If a special sale item is found several months later they heavily discount. Got a Garmin edge 25 GPS cycle computer for £45!!!. The cheapest price I could find then for back then was £110. Although Aldi sold them for £79.99 when the sale came on but they went from everywhere in an hour or two (employees stashing them for mates and family). A couple of years ago now that sale. Not been as good for years IMHO. Sizing isn't best and quality went downhill on the cycling jerseys / jackets. Merino base layers, arm warmers under helmet hats, socks, etc tend to be quite good.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I bought merino long sleeve top and long John's last year for trip to sweden last January. They are warm tho having sensitive skin i find them a bit itchy even after several washes. Not as soft as more expensive ones but not being rich i gave them a go. Must admit I prefer my go outdoors synthetic thermals as they don't itch. Good value for the money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE